Laurentian Heritage WebMagazine welcomes the submission of articles and photographs. If you have an article or photo for publication on a subject that is relevant to the heritage or history of the Laurentians, you are invited to submit it to the email address below.
- Written submissions should not exceed 1,000 words -- unless a previous arrangement has been made with the editor.
- Written submissions must include the author's name.
- Written submissions may be made in either English or French.
- All illustrations must be accompanied by captions and must be credited. Writers must have permission to use any borrowed illustrations.
- Photographs may be either historic or contemporary.
- Laurentian Heritage WebMagazine reserves the right to edit any submission for brevity and clarity.
- Laurentian Heritage WebMagazine reserves the right to reject any submission deemed inappropriate.
- Copyright for any submission remains with the author.
Letters to the Editor:
We also welcome letters to the editor relating to any subject pertaining to the history or heritage of the Laurentians. All letters must be signed. We reserve the right to edit letters for clarity and grammar.
Editor, Laurentian Heritage WebMagazine
Quebec Heritage Web